Registration is necessary annually for all Puddle Jumpers CEC students. The registration fee is an annual fee that covers curriculum, equipment and supplies used by your child(ren) while at the center. This fee is due when your child's Enrollment Application is submitted to the center along with the firstweek of tuition, which is non-refundable. The registration fee will be due annually during January of each year of your child's enrollment.
The following dates are the pre-registration periods:
- IN-HOUSE CHILDREN: First week of March and is due by May 31st.
- NEW CHILDREN: Begins in June of each year.
All children must be pre-registered for each area. Puddle Jumpers CEC will not assume that your child will be returning. It is the parents' responsibility to notify the office of your intentions from year to year.
See our Daycare Programs for current pricing information.
Requirements for Enrollment
- Paid non-refundable registration fee and first week's tuition.
- Completed and signed enrollment papers (No child(ren) may be left at the center without all paperwork completed).
- Current Georgia Immunization Form (3231) including expiration date.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Current photo of child(ren).
- Copy of parent(s) Driver's Liscense.
- Signed Policy and Procedure pages from the Parent Handbook.